Sponsored Link

New Transformer Girl: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

















New Transformer Girl: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Rosie Alice Huntington-Whiteley (born 18 April 1987) is a British model and actress, best known for modelling for Victoria's Secret and for replacing Megan Fox as the lead female character in the upcoming film Transformers: Dark of the Moon, part of the Transformers franchise.

In May 2010, it was announced that Huntington-Whiteley would be replacing Megan Fox as the female lead in Transformers: Dark of the Moon, set for release on 1 July 2011. She had previously worked with the film's director, Michael Bay, on a Victoria's Secret commercial. MTV Networks' NextMovie.com named her one of the 'Breakout Stars to Watch for in 2011'. Prior to the film's release, she won the "Female Star of Tomorrow" award at the 2011 CinemaCon Awards, to know more about Rosie please click here.

Personal Quotes (Source:IMDB)
[on landing the lead female role in Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011)] It was a crazy opportunity that was handed to me and spent seven months making the movie with a great cast and a great director.

[on being taller than her co-star Shia LaBeouf] I had to wear heels the whole way through filming, when it came to our kissing scene, I said 'Please Michael, let me take my shoes off. I feel so unelegant and I feel so unfeminine,' ... and he said 'No. You're giving small men across America hope.'

I'm not here to win a popularity contest. I'm here to work and have a career. Let the haters hate. I'm ready for the criticism.

It helps to have someone who wants to understand your job and support it. I've never really been concerned about cracking under the pressure and turning to the dark side though. I've never been a big drinker and I've never done drugs. I like to go out and dance, but I'm always the person that needs to go to bed first. I'm not a party girl. I want to pay my bills and make my family proud. I've got no other criteria apart from that.



No comments:

Post a Comment