Sponsored Link

Victoria Beckham Spring/Summer 2010

Socialite and designer Victoria Beckham again demonstrated to us that she can make interesting and hot fashion collection at her own 3rd line that is shown in New York Fashion Week in September 2009.


New couturier tells:
This is my third collection, and I wanted to push myself, but I also wanted to be respectful of my customer,”
I wanted to push myself,” Beckham said, “to play with new silhouettes, textures, and print.”
But I’m grateful that people are prepared to leave their preconceptions at the door and let the dresses speak for themselves. The sell-through has been amazing.”


The new Spring/Summer 2010 collection is all about her style.
Tight-fitting dresses in patels tones, lower neckline, stronger shoulders and capped sleeves, dresses also feature banding.


Posh said:
They(stronger shoulders) make your waist look so much smaller,”
The tight bodice holds you in, which is never a bad thing,” she said.

Other designs in the S/S 2010 range include the use of stretch-jersey and spray-paint shapes, airbrushed prints in violet, orange and navy on sarong-style micro-dresses.










NYFW: Victoria Beckham Spring/Summer 2010




The Sources is from www.MillionLooks.com





No comments:

Post a Comment